- All bookings are made withTREKNepaLNOW.com Pvt. Limited, Registered Company Number 28399 and Govt Lic 678/061 whose registered office is The Kathmandu,21952 Thamel, Marg Thamel Kathmandu Nepal.
Managing Director: Dhruba Kumar Adhikari
- 40% of the total amount, a non-refundable booking deposit is required for every trip booking per person. Booking deposit can be made by bank transfer or by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard), the information has been provided whilst proceeding this booking form.Bank surcharge by clients.
- Treknepalnow.com reserves the right to cancel any trip you booked before it is guaranteed to run. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has two fully paid travelers for fixed depature or restrited trekking route, unless minimum numbers state otherwise.
- Most of the Trip prices include and Exclude as you get email.
- Bad weather in mountain regions can cause domestic flight delays, particularly in the Everest, Jomsom and Kanchenjunga regions,Makalu,Dolo in Nepal. In the adventure of delayed domestic flights, Treknepalnow.com will meet departing city accommodation and food costs prior to your trip, and accommodation and food costs on a normal trip basis for delayed return flights but cost by you.
- Treknepalnow.com does not accept any responsibility for costs incurred as a result of missed international flight connection but will assist to make alternative arrangements where possible with extra costs.
- While traveling with Treknepalnow.com you agree to accept the authority of the trip leader or local operator at all times. You are aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to accommodate the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members. You understand Treknepalnow.com reserves the right to decline, accept, or retain any person as a member of the group at any time.
- Treknepalnow.com terms & conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully.They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Treknepalnow.com If you cancel your booking after you have paid or deposited for booking, the following percentage will be charged for cancellation.
If you cancel the trip 60 days before the trip departure date– 0% (Deposit refundable) bank surcharge by you.
If you cancel the trip 30 -10 Days before the trip departure date- 40%
If you cancel the trip 09 -02 Days before the trip departure – 80%
If you cancel the trip 01 Day before the trip departure or on the same day of the departure or after the trip departure- no refund
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through Treknepalnow.com are subject to these terms & conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking
You could simply send the copies of your passports along with a 40% deposit. You could pay the deposit through bank transfer. Balance is payable in advance on arrival
International flight have to re-confirmation Please drop us yours passport and ticket.
Mode of payment:
We accept the major cards such as Master card & Visa or through direct bank transfer. Please be informed that we have to charge you 3.5% on top for Card Payment. We accept Nepalese rupees, CASH USD, Euros, UK Pounds and Travelers Cheques as well with no surcharge.
Bookings: You could simply send the copies of both of your passports along with a 45% deposit. You could pay the deposit through bank transfer
Please forward the payment to the following Account:
BANK OF KATHMANDU LTD.
SWIFT CODE: BOKLNPKA
TREKNEPALNOW.COM Pvt. LTD.
A/C NO.: 050100001238
THAMEL BRANCH, KATHMANDU, NEPAL.
Treknepalnow.com aims for the fulfillment of your every desire. In this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your experience smooth and pleasant. However, treknepalnow.com will not take any responsibility regarding changes and alternations in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, flood, snow, and political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot. All clients are advised to take out their own insurance to adequately cover against medical and personal accident risk
Assumption of risk
The traveler/trekker understands that during the course of the trip, certain risks and dangers may occur, including, but not limited to, the hazards of traveling in mountainous terrain, accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities, and the forces of nature. The traveler/trekker agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey, and agrees that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitters, employees or agents, or to any member of the tour group in respect to death, personal injury, illness or delay of traveler/trekker, or for any loss or damage to the property of the traveler/trekker during the course of the trip, howsoever caused.
Delays and itinerary changes
The traveler/trekker specifically agrees that Treknepalnow.com shall not be held responsible for any delays or changes in itineraries caused by an act, omission or other circumstances on the part of domestic airlines or helicopter companies in Nepal; the trekkers/travelers understand that such situations may occur, and that we will not be able to inform them of each possible problem.
The itinerary highlights and excursions as set out in the itineraries will be adhered to as far as possible, but these are to be used as a guide only. The company or trek staff may make omissions or alterations to the itinerary, highlights, and excursions as they deem it to be necessary. Some highlights or excursions may be inaccessible for any number of reasons
Treknepalnow.com reserves the right to refuse to continue to carry any client causing inconvenience or annoyance to other travelers/trekkers, or creating difficulties that would hamper the smooth running of a trip.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or personal possessions, or any consequential losses incurred as a result. If a traveler/trekker is injured or becomes ill, all evacuation and hospital expenses, doctors' fees and repatriation costs are the traveler/trekker's responsibility, and Treknepalnow.com shall not be liable for any refund of the cost of the treks or tours.
It is the traveler/trekker's responsibility to have valid passports and all visas and equipment that may be required on the selected tour. We do not accept responsibility for failure to obtain these visas for any reason, and we do not accept responsibility for any passports or documents left with us for this purpose.
Treknepalnow.com cannot make refunds to travelers/trekkers who are adversely affected by changes in exchange rates.
Accident or loss
We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees' negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost. We do not own or manage the vehicles, accommodation, and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
Treknepalnow.com uses your personal e-mail and details only for the purpose of processing your inquiries and operating of your trips. Therefore, feel confident that we never sell or share your details with anyone nor do we use it for any purposes other than mentioned above
The Itinerary we are proposing you is only on outline. You could use it to best fitness and interest when practically you are in the field our guide are very comfortable, flexible and understanding to make your trip with full of pleasure
Accommodation during the trek Annapurna /Everest is basic with double beds. This type of accommodation is called tea-house or lodge and they won't have attached however they are some place which is very expensive varying from USD15toUSD 250.
For reservation, booking, pricing and for more information, email us at